Monday, May 21, 2012

I am a happily actively playing in my youthful heart


Spring, the trees have grown eco-friendly leaves, those that have expand well being hopes to branch dyed a mild green. those people Mimizaza grass within the hillside in location final year, by their personal fathers with their day-to-day lives in trade for nutrition, when once more brought out a vigorous vitality. Vitality within the season, all total of hope, every little thing is acknowledged as a new beginning.

Father busy while in the potatoes to some person's life, he must not have eco-friendly should eradicate. dad was not just a poet, so these heterogeneous, his thoughts does not possess the slightest mercy. at the rear of by his father, potatoes and extra vitality. mom up coming towards father, carrying his brother, in accordance with her personal fulfillment the dose, the urea pocket evenly distributed towards exuberant. i experienced been cost-free to perform in before: occasionally weave wildflowers bloom into exquisite garlands donned on best of his head, displaying away the attractiveness of the personal towards mother; occasionally broken grass stems and leaves, the eco-friendly juice leaking within painted their nails; purchase to locate the ants, I am planing within the soil 1 with a pit; to catch butterflies while in the grass all of the method to chase ...

I am a happily actively playing in my youthful heart, all of dynamics is so colorful. in the time I do not know what is dangerous, but I remember my dad when informed me, do not go towards facet within the road, otherwise it will cast down. performed as well pleased reason, I forgot his father's caution, mainly because he sees that there are extra than 1 exquisite flower towards soil beneath the roadside, I want it off, so my wreath might be extra beautiful, I intended to telephone call father, but they have been busy, I desired to total this arduous task. I ran towards facet within the road, but when I just held out his hand, my ft all of a sudden on Caikong as wholeness to roll down, fell in to a clump of thorn within to determine all close to thorn, and I appearance kid was kept on.

"Mom -" I burst into tears, I just cry ... the very first tone, the dad in top of me, he threw his stout hand, I maintain through the thorns within out, when I found that his father's deal with total of scratch signifies are stabbed numerous regional our blood flow, which could be the mom drive, they hurriedly enquired which i harm not also blame me why the right way to operate down. dad noticed the mother, then started to rage: "wanderers so substantial to fall off, you even now here?" When my center settled cutting and informed them I do not fell pain, they double-check it once more , appearance at me just a little scar, this calm down. Then I realized the fact that potatoes while in the soil and poured a large, and therefore are cutting backwards, no doubt, the dad through the soil and roll all of the way down.

Night, resting in bed, dad mom mentioned his ft hurt, I discovered that his dad cutting to me, also falls. Successive days, the dad walking lamely. within the 3rd day, when an uncle to my home to borrow a specific thing and saw the scars of his father's face, they laughed and allow me inexplicable. afterwards on, I realize that time, the scars of his father's deal with was mistaken since the mom scratched (Heaven testify mom by no means grabbed his father's face), has come to be everyone's jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment